Moroccan Organics Shampoo is a nourishing and cleansing rinse specifically formulated to gently yet thoroughly cleanse hair of product buildup, environmental pollutants (such as smoke, dust, air born chemical residues), and other impurities without damaging color or texture. Moroccan Organics Shampoo is formulated with rich organic plant-derived keratin, organic argan root cellulose, organic lavender, organic rosemary, organic camellia extract, and organic jojoba oil to fortify and protect hair, calm irritated scalps, cleanse follicles, and minimize future damage caused by daily styling, heat treatments, and chemical services. This shampoo’s balanced organic formulation will not only preserve and protect existing color and texture, but also extends the longevity of each. The luxurious creamy balm transforms into a rich smooth lather which is fortified with nourishing certified organic ingredients to restore and rejuvenate hair back to strength and vitality. The shampoo is effective at cleansing and nourishing hair, from root to tip, of all hair types.
Moroccan Organics Conditioner is a structural sealing therapy formulated to nourish, detangle, restore, moisturize, and revitalize hair that has been worn or damaged by chemical treatment, heat styling, color services, or environmental pollutants. The conditioner protects and enhances color by balancing shine and creating consistent and lasting shimmer while it preserves and softens hair texture. This lush, concentrated daily conditioning balm doesn’t just sit on the surface. It surrounds dry, brittle hair with nourishing argan root cellulose, fortifying plant-derived keratin protein, soothing comfrey extracts, and concentrated jojoba oil helping to seal in vital moisture and create the perfect buffer against daily damage. The deep penetrating conditioner softens texture, adds elasticity, soothes irritated scalps, and maximizes the manageability of any hair type without adding weight. This high-performance professional conditioner is particularly effective at naturally protecting hair against contamination from environmental pollutants such as dust, smoke, air born chemicals, oxidation, ultraviolet rays, and other air pollutants. The conditioner will be effective at nourishing and protecting hair, from root to tip, for all hair types.
Moroccan Organics Shampoo and Conditioner Natural and Organic Ingredients
- Plant-Derived Keratin Protein
- Plant-Derived Keratin Amino Acids
- Certified Organic Soy Protein
- Certified Organic Argan Root Cellulose Extract
- Certified Organic Jojoba Seed Oil
- Certified Organic Apple Pyrus
- Certified Organic Rosemary
- Certified Organic White Willow Bark
- Certified Organic Camellia Root Extract
- Certified Organic Lavender Flower Extract
- Certified Organic Comfrey Root Extract
- Certified Organic Lemon Citrus
- Certified Organic Orange Citrus
- Certified Organic Camellia Leaf Extract
Why Moroccan Organics™ Shampoo and Conditioner?
- Deep conditioning, restructuring, restoring
- Repairs split ends, softens textures, and adds radiant shine
- Ideal as an in-salon add-on service or a retail take-home product
- Restores hair back to an unbelievable healthy condition
- Provides a deep hydrating treatment that is also soothing to the scalp
- Nourishes inner hair fibers with vital nourishment, essential fatty acids, amino acids, and antioxidants
- Softens texture and adds body to hair without adding extra weight
- Accents shine without looking oily or greasy
- Provides a mild treatment for dandruff, eczema, scalp irritation, or dermatitis
- Rich in certified organic ingredients, protein, fatty acids, anti oxidants, Omega 3 oils, vitamins, and other nourishment
- Protects hair from chemicals in pools and water, air pollutants, and ultraviolet rays
What Moroccan Organics Shampoo & Conditioner Does NOT Contain
Our Shampoo and Conditioner, as well as all of our other products, are formulated WITHOUT: Parabens, Sulfates, Synthetic Fragrances, Synthetic Dyes, Petrochemicals, Phthalates, Triclosan, or SLS
Directions for Use
Shampoo: Completely wet hair so the shampoo can work in easily. Apply generous portion of Moroccan Organics Shampoo and take a moment to gently massage into your hair and scalp paying special attention to the roots and ends. For longer hair, message ends between both hands to ensure shampoo has thoroughly cleansed hair from root to tip. Rinse well with warm water until all suds are gone. For dry or damaged hair, or as part of a regular treatment regiment, apply Moroccan Organics Hydrating Hair Mask. For normal hair, or hair that has been treated with Moroccan Organics Hydrating Hair Mask, apply the Moroccan Organics Conditioner.
Conditioner: After shampooing with Moroccan Organics Shampoo, massage a generous portion of Moroccan Organic Conditioner throughout wet hair, with concentrated attention on the roots and ends. For longer hair, message ends between both hands to ensure conditioner has thoroughly saturated hair from root to tip. For extra conditioning, leave Moroccan Organics Conditioner on hair for one to two minutes. Rinse thoroughly and gently towel dry before applying several drops of Moroccan Organic Argan Oil Treatment before styling.
Buy Moroccan Organics for Your Salon
If you are a Salon Professional, please fill out this form to get additional information becoming one of the exclusive salons carrying Moroccan Organics.