Moroccan Organics Hydrating Hair Mask is an intense treatment that penetrates the cuticle to help reconstruct structural integrity, rebuild strength, and restore elasticity of the hair. It is formulated to help improve texture and manageability and leaves hair looking healthy with incredible shine and manageability. The treatment provides exceptional color protection and helps reverse damage caused by environmental factors, heat stress, vigorous styling, and chemical color treatments.
This argan oil rich formula was specifically developed to be applied as an in-salon service but can also be retailed to salon clients. The product deeply hydrates and conditions hair while restructuring the hair inner fibers and nourishing hair and restoring it to its isometric balance of protein and moisture. Hair is left with incredible elasticity, improved texture, remarkable shine, and maximum manageability after just one treatment. Treatments should be repeated at least once a month.
Moroccan Organics Hair Mask Natural and Organic Ingredients
- Plant-Derived Keratin Protein
- Plant-Derived Keratin Amino Acids
- Certified Organic Soy Protein
- Certified Organic Argan Root Cellulose Extract
- Certified Organic Jojoba Seed Oil
- Certified Organic Apple Pyrus
- Certified Organic Rosemary
- Certified Organic White Willow Bark
- Certified Organic Camellia Root Extract
- Certified Organic Lavender Flower Extract
- Certified Organic Comfrey Root Extract
- Certified Organic Lemon Citrus
- Certified Organic Orange Citrus
- Certified Organic Camellia Leaf Extract
Why Moroccan Organics™ Hydrating Hair Mask?
- Deep conditioning, restructuring, restoring
- Repairs split ends, softens textures, and adds radiant shine
- Ideal as an in-salon add-on service or a retail take-home product
- Restores hair back to an unbelievable healthy condition
- Provides a deep hydrating treatment that is also soothing to the scalp
- Nourishes inner hair fibers with vital nourishment, essential fatty acids, amino acids, and antioxidants
- Softens texture and adds body to hair without adding extra weight
- Accents shine without looking oily or greasy
- Provides a mild treatment for dandruff, eczema, scalp irritation, or dermatitis
- Rich in certified organic ingredients, protein, fatty acids, anti oxidants, Omega 3 oils, vitamins, and other nourishment
- Protects hair from chemicals in pools and water, air pollutants, and ultraviolet rays
What Moroccan Organics Hydrating Hair Mask Does NOT Contain
Our Hydrating Hair Mask, as well as all of our other products, is formulated WITHOUT: Parabens, Sulfates, Synthetic Fragrances, Synthetic Dyes, Petrochemicals, Phthalates, Triclosan, or SLS
Directions for Use
Apply a generous amount to towel-dried hair and comb through to distribute the product evenly. Allow product to absorb for 5–7 minutes. No heat is required but product can be placed under a warm dryer for 10 to 15 minutes for more intense results. Rinse thoroughly. This product is reparative to the internal structure of the hair you will need to seal the hair cuticle afterward with a conditioner. Use once a week and less frequently as hair’s health returns.
Buy Moroccan Organics for Your Salon
If you are a Salon Professional, please fill out this form to get additional information about becoming one of the exclusive salons carrying Moroccan Organics.